Embark on an entertaining and challenging treasure hunt at Kunsthistorisches Museum, and experience the museum as you never have before.
Approx. 90 mins.
Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna
excl. €8 entrance
Can you solve the riddle of the Sphinx?
The Sphinx will challenge you with riddles and puzzles as you travel through ancient Egypt, Greece and Rome on a journey for answers. On your way you will discover secrets and mysteries from the past.
The Mystery Hunt at Kunsthistorisches Museum is a Da Vinci Code inspired treasure hunt for adults. The Mystery Hunt takes place in The Egyptian and Near Eastern Collection at Kunsthistorisches Museum Wien.
The Mystery Hunt is an 100% analog product that consists of beautiful old envelopes filled with tasks that challenges your intellect, while strengthening cooperation and personal relations. The experience is suited for teambuilding, a group of friends, and children alike. We recommend that children are at least 12 years old and accompanied by adults if they participate in our Mystery Hunt games. The Treasure Hunt can be played by groups of 4 to 100 persons.
The Mystery Hunt at Kunsthistorisches Museum is presented in cooperation with the Kunsthistorisches Museum Wien.
The Mystery Hunt at Kunsthistorisches Museum can be played in:
- Due to restorations in the Antique Collection, the Mystery Hunt is temporarily closed until Aug. 27th 2021. Please book the Kunstkammer or Albertina Mystery Hunt instead.
- You can be 4 to 8 people in one group. If you are more than 8 people you will be divided into groups.
- The Mystery Hunt at Kunsthistorisches Museum is delivered in a Mystery Box™ when you show up at the Kunsthistorisches Museum.
- You complete the Mystery Hunt on your own.
- You must pay €8 per person for entry to the Kunsthistorisches Museum.
- It is not allowed to be intoxicated or consume alcohol in the museum.
- The Mystery Hunt cannot be booked for bachelor/bachelorette parties.
The Mystery Hunt at Kunsthistorisches Museum™
Kunsthistorisches Museum Wien
Frequently Asked Questions – The Mystery Hunt at Kunsthistorisches Museum
We recommend that children are at least 12 years old and accompanied by adults if they participate in our Mystery Hunt games.
Yes, The Mystery Hunt at Kunsthistorisches Museum is very suitable for companies that want an entertaining and different experience! Both the individual employee and your ability to work together will come into play.
If you are in doubt about how many people you will be, please contact us.
€28 per person for the game and €10 for entrance to Kunsthistorisches Museum.
You must be a minimum of 4 people in order to play The Mystery Hunt at Kunsthistorisches Museum Wien.
Please note that The Mystery Hunt at Kunsthistorisches Museum Wien is a live event and that bookings are binding.